Admitted to bar, 2000, Virginia; 2001, District of Columbia.
Education: University of Rochester (B.A., English & Psychology, 1989); George Mason University School of Law (J.D., 2000).
Membership: Virginia State Bar; U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia; U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit; U.S. Court of Federal Claims.
Experience: 1996-2000, Law Clerk, Cohen Mohr; 2000-2009, Associate, Cohen Mohr; 2009 – present, Of Counsel, Cohen Mohr.
Areas of Specialization
- Bid Protest Services
- Government Contract Audits & Investigations
- Government Contract Compliance
- Government Contracts
- GSA Schedules
- New Advisory Ruling on Substantial Transformation of Software
- Federal Government to Implement SAM in Late July: Goodbye CCR, ORCA and EPLS!
- GSA Plans to Close Certain Special Item Numbers Under the Multiple Award Schedule Program to New Offerors
- Small Business Set-Asides Now Allowed Under the GSA Schedule Program
- E Stands for (Just About) Everything
- The Service Contract Act and GSA Schedules – Yes, It Does Apply (But It May Not Affect You)
- So You Want Service? All Service Orders Are Not the Same
- Subcontracting Shortcourse
- Ethics And Government Contracting
- The Trade Agreements Act