Admitted to bar, 2008, New York; 2012, District of Columbia.
Education: Truman State University (B.A. Political Science; B.S. Justice Systems 2004); Phi Beta Kappa. College of William and Mary, School of Law (J.D. 2007); Order of the Coif.
Member: United States Court of Federal Claims; United States Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
Experience: 2007-2009, Associate, Morgan Lewis & Bockius; 2010-2011, Judicial Clerk, Honorable George W. Miller, United States Court of Federal Claims; 2011-present, Associate, Cohen Mohr.
Mr. Kennon’s representative cases include:
- AutoFlex AFC, Inc., SBA No. SIZ-5431, Jan. 2, 2013
- ESCgov, Inc., B-407107.2, Oct. 9, 2012
- Deloitte Consulting, LLP, B-407107, Aug. 17, 2012
- PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP, B-40678, Aug. 3, 2012, 2012 CPD ¶ 227
- The Clay Group, LLC, B-406647, B-406647.2, Jul. 30, 2012, 2012 CPD ¶ 214
- Distributed Solutions, Inc. v. United States, 106 Fed. Cl. 1 (2012)