GSA Schedules have proven to be an indispensable government contract vehicle. Total GSA Schedule sales continue to grow substantially each year.
At Cohen Mohr, we have an active GSA Schedule practice representing numerous manufacturers, dealers and service providers in all aspects of GSA Schedule contracts. From the most sophisticated high-technology products to basic office supplies, and from financial services to counter-terrorism protection training, we have represented contractors selling commercial goods and services to government customers via the GSA Schedule program.
Cohen Mohr’s GSA Schedule services include assistance with:
- Preparation of compliant proposals, renewal proposals and modifications
- Contract administration
- Blanket Purchase Agreements
- Teaming Agreements
- Letters of Supply
- Participating and Non-Participating Dealer Agreements
- Contract review and assessment
- Price Reduction and Industrial Funding Fee
- Contract compliance
- Audit defense
If your company needs to get a GSA Schedule to increase its government sales, Cohen Mohr will help you through every step of the contract proposal process, including proposal preparation, negotiation and award of the GSA Schedule contract. If your company already has a GSA Schedule, we will help you modify the contract to maximize the value of your procurement vehicle.
Some of the advanced GSA Schedule services we offer are:
- Revising Commercial Sales Practices
- Renegotiating the Basis of Award
- Addition of Special Item Numbers
- Addition of New Products and Services
- Economic Price Adjustments
- Trade Agreements Act Compliance and Country of Origin Determinations
If your company needs to obtain a GSA Schedule to increase its government sales, Cohen Mohr will help you through every step of the process. If your company already has a GSA Schedule, we will help you comply with the contract’s terms and modify the schedule as needed.
The post-award services we offer include:
- Pricelist and Website Administration
- Modification Administration
- Administration Training
- Contract Compliance Training
For more information about GSA Schedules and the services we offer, visit our GSA Schedule resource website.
Information of value to vendors who have or are seeking a GSA Schedule contract.
- GSA Plans to Close Certain Special Item Numbers Under the Multiple Award Schedule Program to New Offerors
- Small Business Set-Asides Now Allowed Under the GSA Schedule Program
- E Stands for (Just About) Everything
- The Service Contract Act and GSA Schedules – Yes, It Does Apply (But It May Not Affect You)
- Government Video Expo 2009 GSA Schedules Presentation