Synopsis: No matter what an ordering activity may tell you, not all GSA Schedule task orders for services are issued on the same basis. The underlying terms and conditions of most GSA Schedule contracts allow for three different types of task orders: Time-and-Materials (“T&M”), Labor-Hour (“LH”) and Firm-Fixed Price (“FFP”). Understanding the differences among these is key to successfully bidding on and receiving payment under a GSA Schedule task order.
- New Advisory Ruling on Substantial Transformation of Software
- Cohen Mohr Argues Case of First Impression in Federal Circuit re: BCA Jurisdiction Under Contract Disputes Act: Sharp v. Dept. of the Army, 2012-1299 (Fed. Cir.)
- Federal Government to Implement SAM in Late July: Goodbye CCR, ORCA and EPLS!
- Government Contracts IP Workshop
- GAO Permits Task Order Protests Under $10 Million In Civilian Agency Contracts – At Least for Now